- Turn on the wireless connection in your device's settings. If it's already on, be sure to "refresh" by turning the connection off and on again.
- Hold the middle button of the earphones for 5-8 seconds. The first blue flash means that your earphones are now turned on. Keep pressing the button until you see the red flash - this means the earphones are now ready to pair with your device.
- In the wireless connection settings, click on "Sudio Tio" to connect.
- Once connected, the earphones will flash blue every 8 seconds or so.
- You can now use your earphones!
- To turn off your earphones, hold the middle button for 7 seconds or so. It will flash blue, this means the earphones are turned off.
Click and hold the button labeled (+) on the remote or headphone for 2 seconds to go to the next song.
Click and hold the button labeled (-) on the remote or headphone for 2 seconds to go to the last song.
Press the middle and upper buttons (VOLUME +) simultaneously.
To deactivate the voice assistant, press the two buttons simultaneously again.
Battery life status will be indicated on your smartphone for iOS and most Android devices.
Due to different phone manufacturers have various Android versions, you can also download various battery apps on the Google Play Store.
A flashing red light indicates that the battery is low.
If the red light fails to shine when attached to your charger, then there is a chance there could be a battery issue within your earphones, your charging cord, or your charging port.
- Make sure you are using the charging cable included with Tio.
- Make sure the cable is fully inserted into the earphones and that there is no dust or dirt blocking the port.
- Try to get power from a different source i.e. laptop USB port or from a wall outlet.
- Try using a different micro USB cable if you have one accessible.
The battery meter on your phone reads in increments of 20%. So it will go from 100, 80, 60, etc.