Please follow the instructions below to turn on your Sudio Elva and pair it with your device.
- Turn on the wireless connection in your device's settings. If it's already on, be sure to "refresh" by turning the connection off and on again.
- Press the middle button for 5 seconds. After you hear ‘power on’, continue holding the middle button until you hear a beep and ‘pairing’. Your Sudio Elva will then enter pairing mode.
- Locate and click on ‘Sudio Elva’ in your device's wireless connection list.
- Now your Sudio Elva is paired with your device.
Press and hold the middle button around 5 seconds until you hear 'power off'.
Hold the middle button for 1 second to active Siri or Google assistant.
If you would like to increase volume, press the button on the charging port side once and repeat it until you reach your preferred volume.
If you would like to reduce volume, press the button on the other side once and repeat it until you reach your preferred volume.
If you would like to listen to the next song, press and hold the button on the charging port side for 2 seconds.
If you would like to go back forward to listen to the previous song, press and hold the button on the other side for 2 seconds.
When you take an incoming phone call or hang up the call, press the middle button once.
If you would like to refuse an incoming phone call, press and hold the middle button for 2 seconds.
Quickly press the middle button twice to turn on/off ANC on your Sudio Elva. You will hear "Noise cancelling" when you activate ANC and the earbud will beep when you turn it off.
If your Sudio Elva is behaving unexpectedly, we recommend a factory reset to delete all settings and pairing data. Please follow the instructions below and pair Sudio Elva with your device again.
- Turn off the wireless connection on your device.
- "Forget" the earphones from the wireless connection list. Sudio Elva should no longer be synced to your device. If you have connected Sudio Elva to multiple devices, forget Sudio Elva from all the devices.
- Press buttons on each side at the same time, and hold the buttons for 5 seconds. (See image below)
- Now you have finished factory reset your Sudio Elva, and you can pair it with your device.
You can charge your Sudio Elva with the USB-A to C cable included in the packaging.
You can also charge your Sudio Elva by simply pulling off the part of the control panel which has 3 buttons on, and connecting it directly to your PC or laptop.
Battery life status will be indicated on your smartphone for iOS and most Android devices.
Since phone manufacturers have various Android devices that work differently, you can also download various battery apps on the Google Play Store.
When a battery level is extremely low, the LED light indicator on the back of the controller will glow red.
Elva is a device with a level 5 water protection rating, which means that the earbuds are water-resistant. At this level, the earbuds can handle exposure to low-pressure water jet spray. IPX is an official rating that is awarded by an assessment conducted by a third-party organization. Sudio Elva is also completely sweat-proof and can be used during exercise.
However, for an IPX 5 rating, we would like to communicate that there is no guarantee that the earbuds will remain in full operation after activities like swimming or showering with them.