First, you need to pair your Sudio Elva with Sudio Flyg. Once they are paired, you are ready to connect Sudio Flyg to any audio devices.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Make sure there are no other wireless connection-activated devices around you to prevent Sudio Flyg from connecting to the wrong devices.
- Press and hold the round button on your Sudio Flyg for 5 seconds until the LED light starts blinking white.
- Turn on your Sudio Elva and enter pairing mode by pressing the middle button for 7 seconds.
- Keep your Sudio Elva very close (1 to 2 cm) to Flyg.
- Once you see the LED light on your Sudio Flyg stop blinking, your Sudio Elva is successfully paired to Sudio Flyg.
- Plug Sudio Flyg into the device to which you want to connect Sudio Elva. If there is only one output available, use the main pin.
- Now your device and Sudio Elva are successfully connected.