- Turn on your wireless connection in your device's settings. If it's already on, be sure to "refresh" by turning the connection off and on again.
- Hold the middle button of the earphones for 5-8 seconds. The first blue flash means that your earphones are now turned on. Keep pressing the button until you see the red flash - this means the earphones are now ready to pair with your device.
- In your wireless connection settings, you will see "Sudio Klar" listed - click connect.
- Once connected, the earphones will flash blue every 8 seconds or so.
- You can now use your earphones!
- To turn off your earphones, hold the middle button for 3 seconds or so. It will flash red, this means the earphones are now turned off.
Siri needs to be activated on your device first. You can give the command "Hey Siri" through the earphone's microphone once Siri is activated.
Click and hold the button labeled (+) on the remote or headphone for 2 seconds to go to the next song.
Click and hold the button labeled (-) on the remote or headphone for 2 seconds to go to the last song.
Battery life status will be indicated on your smartphone for iOS and most Android devices.
Due to different phone manufacturers have various Android versions, you can also download various battery apps on the Google Play Store.
A flashing red light indicates that your battery is low.