Last updated on May 19th, 2021
Please be aware that deliveries are impacted in some countries due to COVID-19. See below for the list of affected regions.
If your country isn't mentioned below, to the best of our knowledge, delivery in your area will still fall within our estimated delivery times or with a slight delay of 1 to 2 business days.
Once the parcel has arrived in your country/area, for delivery details, please contact the courier with your tracking number.
Our Service Team will do our best to provide tracking and delivery information, we appreciate your patience with us during this time.
Due to ongoing delivery disruptions, postal deliveries are being delayed. Please allow 9-12 business days for the delivery of your order.
As a result of ongoing delivery disruptions and shortage of airline capacity, all parcels to Singapore will stand in a queue at DHL in Hong Kong and wait for a delivery flight.
Furthermore, due to lockdown scheduled until mid-June, please note that;
- Legion Customer Service will only work from home, thus their call center will be closed.
- Delivery can't be made to business addresses. Please contact Legion Express if your business premises are open. We recommend you provide a residential address as a delivery address to avoid potential delays.
- Some business centers and apartments have restrictions of entering, potential delays of delivery may occur.
HCT Logistics has imposed a new delivery policy between May 17th to June 8th.
- Door pick-up service for residential addresses is not available.
- HCT will not enter buildings for delivery. For apartments and community buildings, parcels will be left at the building administrator's office or outdoor area.
- Normal delivery times can't be guaranteed in high-risk areas.