If you happen to find out your Nivå is not charging properly, for example, there is only one side has light on, please kindly read through the article below.
A series of 4 small blinking red lights indicates that the case is charging. Each light will shine in consecutive order as the case charges. When all 4 small blue lights shine, this indicates that your Nivå case is fully charged.
1. Please make sure the charging case is not used in a humid/too hot/too cold environment. Nivå earbuds are daily sweatproof, while the charging case cannot be used in a humid environment.
2. Charging case needs to be recharged when there is no blue light on, or there is only one blue light on.
3. Take out both earbuds and release their batteries, make sure the charging case is fully charged, then put both the earbuds back into the charging case.
4. Make sure the cable is fully inserted into the case and that there is no dust or dirt blocking the port. Please also note that when plugging in the USB cable, do not push too hard as this will cause damage of the charging case.
5. Make sure you are using Sudio’s charging cable and that the cable is working correctly.
6. Try to get power from a different source i.e. laptop USB port or from a wall outlet.
7. Try using a different micro USB cable if you have one accessible.
You are able to charge the charging case and the earphones both at separate times and at the same time.
However, we suggest that both (not only one side) of the earphones should be charged at the same time.
If you happen to use one side of the earphones only while the other is placed in the charging box, the charging case continues to charge the earbud until the headphone battery is full (no light shines on the earbud). After that, the charging case will start circuit protection function, which causes the charging case to enter a sleep state. In this case, when placing the used earbud back in the charging case, the charging case will not be ‘wake up’. It does not mean the charging case or the earbuds are defective.
Therefore, if using one side of earphone and the other is placed in the charging case, you need to discharge the earbud before putting it into the charging box. Please try to take both earphones out from the charging cases for a few minutes. Afterwards, put them together back in at the same time to ’wake up’ the charging case.