If you are experiencing difficulties with connecting Nivå with your phone, please follow the instruction below.
Normal start (See our video tutorial here)
1. Press the buttons on the earphones until you hear "Power, on" and the lights flash blue. This may be done by pressing Right and Left simultaneously, or first Right and then Left. The Left earphone should never be turned on first.
2. Once they are both on, Right and Left will automatically find each other and pair.
3. Click "Sudio Niva" in your Bluetooth Devices to connect the earphones to your phone.
If the earphones fall out of sync, to pair again, you'll first have to bring them to the factory reset. Here's how: (See our video tutorial here)
1. "Forget" the earphones in your Bluetooth Devices. Nivå should no longer be synced to your device.
2. Turn both earphones off by pressing the buttons until you hear "Power, off."
3. Turn on the Right earphone ONLY by holding the button until you hear "Power, on."
4. Release the button immediately after you have heard "Power, on," and then press it again 3 times quickly. The light should now glow a steady bright blue.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4, this time with the Left earphone.
You've successfully brought the earphones to the factory reset. Now let's get them paired up:
6. Turn off both earphones again by pressing the buttons until you hear "Power, off."
7. Starting with the Right earphone, hold down the button until you hear "Power, on" and KEEP HOLDING until you hear "Pairing," or the light is blinking red.
8. Repeat with the Left earphone. The earphones will automatically sync to one another after bringing both to “Pairing” mode. You’ll know they’ve synced successfully when the red blinking lights turn blue. The Left will now follow the Right.
9. Turn the earphones off once more and then follow the normal start method to connect to your device.