If the earphones are not paired to each other, for example, two sides say 'pairing' but sound is only from the right side. In this case, please put back both earphone in the charging case, wait 10 seconds and lift both at the same time. If this does not work, do a factory reset and follow the instruction below.
If the earphones do not pair to each other after being in the charging case for at least 10 secconds, do as below:
This is how:
Please take your time with this process as there are several steps.
- Turn off bluetooth on all your devices
- Lift both earphones
- Turn off both earphones manually by pressing until the red light shines on both
- Press and hold the left earphone button until the white light blinks three times. Repeat for R
- Put both earphones back in the charging case, wait at least 10 seconds
- Lift both earphones at the same time, make sure that you hold the earphones so that they touch. Both will blink separately. When R-side blinks red and white and L-side is dark it means they are paired
- Start bluetooth on your device again. and select"Sudio Fem" in the list.